Contracts and Invoicing Administrator
Position: Contracts and Invoicing Administrator
Salary: 19,000 - 21,000
Hours: 8.30 - 5.00
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays, increasing of 1 day per year of employment)
- Pension contribution of 3%
- Parking on site
Crisp Recruitment is looking for a competent contracts administrator to join our client's lively and expanding team. A leader in their sector, this company is the perfect environment for someone committed and loyal to grow and progress.
As a Contracts and Invoicing Administrator, you will be responsible of maintaining the company's contracts with their clients up to date, ensuring that when a contract expires it is renewed and that the Service Contracts operations run smoothly. Additionally, you will be responsible of checking that every contract has a Planned Maintenance Service scheduled according to the company's regulations.
The successful candidate will benefit of our client's training and will be a part of a continuously growing business, with realistic progression prospects.
- Refresh and update the Contract Renewal Tracker system monthly
- Ensure that the contracts are processed within the set timeframe (8-12 weeks)
- Process the invoices for new and renewed contracts
- Send out signed contracts to clients, file the hard and electronic copy
- Update the Out of Warranty report on a monthly basis
- Monitor the contract email folder
- Create invoices for Periodic Maintenance services
- Work closely with the Credit Controller
- Assist the Sales department with contract information and invoicing
- Answer customer queries
- 6 months + experience in a similar role
- Methodical and organised, with an eye for detail
- Previous experience with Navision is desirable
- Hungry to learn and improve, while delivering the best possible results
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Computer literate
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply NOW!
Due to the number of applications we receive, Crisp Recruitment is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.