Jubilee House has a unique opportunity available for a HR Administrator to join the team based in Welwyn Garden City. The role is a part time permanent position based on 30 hours per week and we are offering the HR Administrator a salary of £14,860 per annum.
Jubilee House Care Trust is a charity with nearly 40 years’ experience providing personalised support and care to people with learning disabilities. We work with both local authorities and direct payment families. Our high quality services and facilities are designed to maximise opportunities and enable individuals or service users to live the life they choose.
You will be required to carry out a range of administrative duties including recruitment, training co-ordination, probation, induction and the new starter process.
The main purpose of the role is to support the HR Lead with all administrative tasks within the department by using modern transformational HR practices and processes.
The purpose of the HR Administrators role is to support the HR department by undertaking delegated work to ensure that the Company Human Resource Functions are met.
You will have good communication skills, be highly motivated and able to manage conflicting priorities in a changing environment. You must be able to demonstrate strong IT skills and have good attention to detail.
What are the responsibilities of the HR Administrator?
The post holder will be responsible to the Human Resource Manager for
- Co-ordinating the recruitment process ensuring that safe working practice policies are adhered to at all times.
- Co-ordinate the annual appraisal process in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure personnel files are created and maintained in line with statutory requirements.
- Ensure every employee/volunteer has a current DBS clearance.
- Co-ordinate and administer the company annual training programme in liaison with the Human Resource Manager to ensure it remains within an agreed budget.
- Maintain accurate monitoring records.
- Represent the Human Resource Team and be responsible in the absence of the Human Resource Manager for carrying out any delegated tasks, liaising with Chief Executive Officer.
What skills do I need to have to become an HR Administrator?
- With good communication skills both verbal and in writing, you will be able to deal with general and sensitive matters. You will also be able to provide professional support to staff and managers.
- This role requires precision and accuracy, good literacy and numeracy skills.
- You will be a very organised individual who is able to prioritise your workload effectively.
- A good understanding of Microsoft software packages is essential, as is excellent customer care skills.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an expanding team as our HR Administrator.
Safeguarding children and adults is of utmost importance to our client and therefore requires employees to abide by legislation and best practice to enable Hertfordshire to achieve this. This role has been identified as requiring a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly