Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Executive Assistant
- Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP35,000
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Contract: Permanent
- Are you an experienced PA or Executive Assistant with a customer/commercial facing background.
- Would you consider one of your strengths to be your excellent communication skills, have common sense and are a self starter?
- Maybe you've had previous experience dealing with suppliers? Although this is not essential.
- Does working in a fast-paced, changing environment appeal to you?
- Is remaining calm well under pressure one of your strengths?
- Are you experienced booking travel and minute taking?
- Have you prepared proposals previously?
- Are you experienced preparing expenses and general admin duties?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you a real team player and would enjoy working in a hardworking, yet fun and rewarding environment? Would you describe yourself as being a discreet individual who would be able to handle confidential information?
- Do you enjoy variety in a role, where each day is different?
- Does the sound of working for an 'award winning' family run company with nearly 30 year's experience interest you?
- Do you like feeling appreciated and getting rewarded for your hard work? Maybe a company that retains its staff and develops 'talent' within also interests you?
- Would you be happy to work closely with your fellow team members to ensure targets are reached?
- Maybe an annual 'performance related' bonus would motivate you to leap out of bed each day?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this could be your next exciting career as an 'Executive Assistant' which you're looking for and the TalentHQ team would love to hear from you???
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to;
- Diary Management
- Scheduling meeting where necessary
- Responding to letters and emails
- Minute taking
- Answering the telephone
- Report and proposal writing
- Dealing with suppliers
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking orders
- Putting orders on Excel Spreadsheets
- Maintaining high standards in the office
- Reporting into the Directors
Anything further that may be required of you to assist the small team.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work using their own initiative
- Work as part of a successful team
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong attention to detail.
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME's businesses throughout the UK.
FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.