H&G Recruitment are one of the country's fastest growing and leading logistic recruitment experts in the supply chain; focusing on HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2, 7.5t driver and industrial recruitment. We have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 we have offered a caring and considerate service to our workforce and we now have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcer to join our vibrant St. Albans team on a Sunday to Thursday shift pattern to help maintain our candidate experience.
To maximise the quality and quantity of candidates recruited for the client based in St Albans, for the supply of temporary workers whilst maintaining H&G Recruitment's compliance standards.
Recruitment - to assist the above branches in maintaining a pool of skilled, motivated and professional temporary workers and ensure compliance with any relevant laws and operating standards covering all professions from HGV lorry drivers to warehouse workers to Patient transport drivers.
Service - to register and place candidates for training relevant to their experience in a timely manner,
Compliance - to manage and maintain an auditable trail of registrations complying with any relevant laws and operating standards which include client specific legislative criteria.
- Contact candidates who apply via Recruitive and H&G website for all current job vacancies and complete telephone interview
- Take telephone enquiries and complete telephone interview
- CV search where applicable Contact database with new opportunities
- Complete applicable administration with regards to tracking applications
- Interview and register candidates
- Obtain and update candidate information and upload onto Aspire system
- Provide leads via candidate to relevant branch
- Support others branches on new contract wins
- Supply relevant information to payroll department, relevant branch and client on new candidates
- Place candidates with relevant experience for assessment/inductions in a timely manner
- Complete applicable administration with regards to processing candidates
- Maintain databases and internal systems
- Contribute to marketing/PR ideas
- Maintain auditable compliance from the initial registration and repeated requirements
- Manage candidate availability to support the planning team
- General administration support for the branch.
This role would suit an outgoing candidate who is looking for a role in which to progress. In return you will receive £19,000 - £21,000 per annum (DOE), conversion bonus scheme, 28 days holiday, pension, full training including courses with REC.
In the first instance please apply online with a CV and covering letter or visit our website www. h-g-recruitment .com
If you are not contacted within seven days, due to the high volume of applications, you have been unsuccessful at this time. However we will keep your details on file for six months (in line with our GDPR policy) should another suitable position arise.
Apply for Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly