Project Administrator (Client Support)

I4 Recruitment Ltd
£22k - 24k per year + Benefits
07 Sep 2017
05 Oct 2017
Dale King
Contract Type
Full Time

Project Administrator (Client Support)
Hatfield & Camberley
Salary circa £24k per annum, plus benefits

My client is a progressive and ambitious B2B business, providing numerous services to the Banking & Financial Industry, primarily around ATM Machines Installation & Maintenance, ATM Security, Signage and Branch Transformation. Their organisation is heavily represented in the United Kingdom & United States, as well as with customers around the world.

Due to rapid growth they have an exciting opening for a Project Administrator.

This role will provide high quality administration to one of their clients. The role is based 80% of the time at the client site with the other 20% of the time at the Head Office in Camberley.  Therefore the role will have an element of travel within it. 

Knowledge, Skills & Experience:

  • Previous project administration/co-ordination experience, preferably in a building and construction sector, office fit out or ATM installation, moving and commissioning. environment
  • Strong communication skills
  • Knowledge and understanding of building/services provision
  • Good commercial understanding of P&L/Budget Management
  • Good understanding of projects in occupied environments


  • Worked within the ATM industry

Education / Qualifications:

  • GSCEs grades A* - C including Maths and English
  • Full driving licence
  • Able to travel between client site and head office in Camberley
  • Undertake pre-employment checks including criminal records check and adverse financial check

A full job description is available on request.

Apply for Project Administrator (Client Support)

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB

4000 characters left

By applying for a job listed on Harlow Star Jobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.