Plumber Multi Skilled
Job Title: Plumber Multi Skilled
Reports to: Mechanical Team Leader
- Undertake plumbing work and associated tasks eg. Maintenance work.
Key Performance Area 1: Quality/Delivery
- Ensure all work is carried out to specification and the required quality standard of workmanship.
- Liaise with other employees of the Company as necessary in order to complete specified works.
- Ensure levels of productivity and work within the required timescales/categories.
- Collect job orders and arrange visits to keep pre-arranged appointments.
- Ensure that all associated documentation can be accounted for.
Key Performance Area 2: Customer Service/Focus
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues/clients/customers and work as part of team.
- Deal courteously and efficiently with the general public to meet the needs of the Service user.
- Understand and be committed to customer care.
Key Performance Area 3: Safety
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that tools are kept in good working order and serviced regularly.
- Apply knowledge of relevant Health & Safety legislation/Asbestos Awareness
Key Performance Area 4: CSR
- Contribute to the improvement of the environment.
- All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed HTS Group Policy and Procedures having regard to HTS Group policy commitments to efficient service provision, promotion of Equal Opportunities and diversity, a Health & Safety culture, a customer focused approach and good employee relations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined after consultations between management and the post-holder, having at all times full regard for the service area’s competitiveness, efficiency and general viability.
- Ensure your business area is presented in a manner that reflects the HTS Group image/values.
- Recognise health and safety matters as the highest priority in any job, task or work in which you are involved.
- Work in a manner that will not endanger yourself or others through own actions.
- Adhere to instructions and inform appropriate management if any health and safety conditions which may be considered unsafe are identified.
Please click the apply button to email your CV.