Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of Outerwear and Tailoring. They have an exciting opportunity for an Account Handler to join their Hertfordshire based team.
Account Handler - The Role:
- Reporting into the Sales Director
- Attending customer meetings
- Managing and maintaining your own customer accounts.
- Working closely with company designers and cloth team.
- Finalising order price confirmation.
- Monitoring internal critical path.
- Creating and updating customer critical path.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team.
- Liaising with production team
- Generating sales of current and new product.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Account Handler - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of the critical path process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Proficient IT skills.
Account Handler - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.