Competitive salary, plus commission.
Harlow Leisurezone are seeking a full-time Membership Advisor to join the team at this busy, state of the art health and leisure centre in the heart of Harlow, Essex.
As a Membership Advisor you will play a vital role within our business. You will love meeting new people, have great listening skills and demonstrate the ability to build relationships. You will be self motivated, professional, energetic, have a positive attitude and be focused on encouraging the community to use the Centre.
In return the successful candidate will receive full training and guidance on the Centre's facilities and how to handle enquiries from prospective members.
- Showing potential members around our facilities, answering questions and providing information on the types of memberships on offer;
- Using your enthusiasm and knowledge, alongside the information provided, to sign up these potential members into actual members;
- Dealing with new membership enquiries via phone, e-mail and walk in;
- Taking a proactive approach to generating new business, including cold-calling and outreach;
- Following up on leads and referrals to generate new prospects and appointments within the local residential and business community;
- Assisting in running promotions and sales initiatives to positively influence individuals of all ages and backgrounds, to sign up for a healthy lifestyle.
If you feel you have the skills, enthusiasm and focus we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Earnings, with commission, in the region of £21,000
For more information on this role, and to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter outlining why you would be best suited to fulfil this role by clicking apply.
Harlow and District Sports Trust V Harlow Leisurezone, Second Avenue, Harlow, Essex CM20 3DT
Closing date 22nd September 2017