Assistant Facilities Manager - Soft Services
Assistant Facilities Manager
Soft Services- Biased
Welwyn Garden City
Servest are recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based at Welwyn Garden City, you will be working as part of a team to manage a large campus. Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager you will be responsible for supporting with the effective management of the facilities service for the sites working direct with the customer. You will be managing the cleaning services, Catering, security and other ad hoc areas on site working with a mixture of staff that work different shifts. Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, shifts between the hours of 07:00am - 17:00pm- some flexibility will be required
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Support Company policy in order to fulfil legal, statutory and regulatory responsibilities.
- Support the Senior Facilities Manager to ensure implementation of contracted services.
- Manage the investigation and reporting of accidents & incidents.
- Completion of Daily Management Control Document
- Daily Multi Service Huddles
- Ensuring timely completion of all jobs raised to generic inboxes.
- Daily monitoring of Marketing and Promotions.
- Cleaning Quality Control Checks, in line with SOW
- Monthly joint RAG audits with Tesco FM, for all service lines
- Weekly attendance to joint FM Operations Meeting
- Monthly Security Audit
- Site training, in line with agree training matrix for each service line
- Managing staffing levels to agreed cost model, ensure trained cover is in place at all times.
- Maintaining site processes and procedures for all service lines
- Compliance with Health & Safety processes and procedures
- Ordering of consumables and chemicals, in line with budgets
- Ensuring periodics are completed on time, to agreed standards
- Daily Catering Check audits
- Accurate and timely submission of cleaning payroll
- Any other duties as required by the Company which are compatible with your position and competency.
- You will be managing predominantly the cleaning services, however you will be required to assist with Catering, Cleaning, Security and Post Room.
- As a direct point of contact with the client you will be used to building and maintain relationships, acting in a pro- active and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet.
- Your day to day responsibilities are making sure the site is staffed in all areas, audits and daily checks are carried out and that the site runs smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements in place
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Will have a background in Facilities Management/ Cleaning management with similar experience in a large multi-site environment.
- A management background of overseeing a team of at least 30+ staff members across different disciplines.
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P & L accounts and stocks and staffing spends.
- A professional management style and knowledge of Payroll and HR procedures including recruitment, disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Ability to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer.
- Skills required also include the need to assure customer focus within a commercial environment.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the service lines outlined in contract.
- Need to remain agile and respond to changes in service output is an important requirement.
- The following values are a pre-requisite for the role: Integrity, Teamwork, Care, Commitment, Excellence etc.
- You will have direct contact with the client so immaculate personal presentation is key.
- IOSHH, BICS, SIA and Level 3 Food Hygiene are all desirable.
Competitive salary depending on experience with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an auto enrolled pension scheme.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits. Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable - To find out more please visit our website
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please send your CV
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**