H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; and we are currently looking for an experienced and qualified professional to head up our Finance team.
We currently have an opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant, (CIMA/ACCA), to join our busy Group Finance team, based in our St Albans Head Office. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact in taking direct responsibility for the delivery of key business metrics and senior stakeholder relationships
Based in our Head office in St Albans working Monday to Friday 09-00 - 17-30 (occasional flexibility may be required)
Reporting to the Owner/Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly, half year and full year consolidated group financial statements Management of half year and full year external audit process
- Responsible for monthly consolidation processes and reporting of group P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and commentary for distribution to the Board and banks
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting of part of the group P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Dealing with ad-hoc technical accounting queries and interpreting new accounting standards to produce group accounting policy
- Weekly cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation/overseeing of monthly & weekly payroll.
- Maintenance of Fixed assets schedule.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns and monthly Intrastat to HMRC.
- Assist in all audits, Year End, Sales Financing, HMRC.
- Supervision of payroll staff.
- Manage day-to-day accounting functions,
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation,
- Process Purchase Ledger and cheque/BACS runs,
- Monitor Sales Ledger and chase Debtors.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Experience in Financial Reporting, either directly or through experience in Practice
- Strong technical knowledge of the latest financial reporting standards
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
You should be a dynamic self-starter, enthusiastic, determined and would like the opportunity to be the architect of your own career and in charge of your own earnings and destiny, you will be an approachable, driven individual with a proven history of success with your area of expertise.
H&G Recruitment believes in harnessing individual strengths and training staff to fulfil their career and salary goals. You will be a natural rapport builder and thrive in a busy and dynamic finance environment.
Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a growing team and help establish yourself within a market leading recruitment business? then please submit a current CV to email@example.com