Customer Care Team Leader German (Days)| Hertfordshire | ASOS Careers
Customer Care Team Leader - German
Where is it based: Hertfordshire (Moving to Leavesden, North Watford in August 2017)
The hours: Shifts between the hours of 6am - midnight
What's in it for you...
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more...
We'd love to meet, someone with...
- Experience managing a team
- Knowledge of HR processes to include the handling of disciplinaries, grievances, investigations, 121's and return to work
- Performance and quality management experience
- Coaching and development skills
- Used to working in a high volume, fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience
What you'll be doing...
Leading a team of Language Customer Care Advisors. You will also work closely with other teams within Customer Care including Transformation, Real Time, Profit Protection and Customer Experience.
- Coaching and developing your team to ensure they take ownership and use their judgement to make decisions that are in line with the business objectives and priorities
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution and are responded to within our agreed response time ensuring the best Customer Care experience is given
- Work with our Implementation Team to support testing new and existing Customer Care processes
- Setting clear objectives and conduct weekly quality checks on your teams work and manage the feedback process to aid Advisor development and improve service on a continuous basis
- Conduct and document effective monthly and annual performance reviews with your team
- Review and understand key Customer Care reports and be able to feedback key messages from this to your team
- Carry out return to work interviews after sickness absence
- Conduct first stage disciplinary meetings with People Team (HR) support as necessary but focus on regular quality intervention
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team to ensure that they are aware of Department and business priorities
- Monitor and sign off overtime worked by your team