Team Leader / Supervisor
Are you an experienced Catering or Hospitality professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for an Team Leader / Supervisor and are looking for individuals just like you!
bb’s have proudly been serving our loyal customers and have grown from strength to strength since our inception, with now have over 50 cafes in the UK and Ireland. We are currently going through some exciting new changes and now have a fantastic opportunity available to expand our managerial team in one of our busiest stores, based in Chelmsford.
Team Leader / Supervisor responsibilities:
- Supporting the Store Manager
- Maximising sales and profit
- Minimising waste and theft
- Controlling wage costs within targets
- Supporting a highly organised and professional workforce
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Helping to resolve any customer complaints or issues
- Supporting promotions and special events to maximise sales
- Relief Manager for other premises where necessary
- Any other adhoc tasks and required.
This position will require some weekend work and candidates must be able to work between 8am - 5:30pm.
The ideal Team Leader / Supervisor:
In order to be successful for this Team Leader / Supervisor position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess excellent customer service skills. Previous experience within a Hospitality, Catering or Coffee shop background is essential. You will also need:
- Good management skills.
- Highly organised, influential and a strong motivator.
- Good leadership and training skills
- Good command of the English Language.
This is a very fast paced environment in which the successful candidate will be sometimes dealing with stressful situations alongside serving customers and adhering to required timeframes. Ideally you will have solid experience of dealing with food and beverages in a face to face customer environment.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Team Leader / Supervisor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Team Leader / Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly