Head Chef - 4-5 Days a Week over 7
Join an exciting team as an excellent opportunity in a very busy, challenging and quality restaurant cooking and preparing seasonal, fresh and top quality produce.
Cooking 50 -100 covers per service
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a fast paced environment preferably with experience in Mediterranean cuisine (not a must). You must be enthusiastic and have a passion for food.
Having previous experience in a Head Chef role, preferably within a formal dining environment is desired and with a passion for cooking. You should be able to fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant as a whole and be able to cope with the demands of a busy kitchen.
- Overall responsibility for daily operations in the kitchen
- Liaising with purchasing companies for food orders
- Maintaining or raising the profit margins on food
- Producing menus and new dishes
- Managing, training and recruiting a brigade of chefs
In return, the client will give you free staff meals, a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities to showcase your skills.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply now!