Administrator job in Hatfield GBP9.00 per hour
We currently have a fantastic opportunity in Hatfield for an Administrator to work for a large IT service provider on a temporary basis. This will be on a contract basis working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
The Administrator role based in Hatfield, will involve working as part of a close and cooperative team, this role will involve the below duties:
- Dealing with general queries by email or phone
- Compiling management reports using excel
- Engineers OT
- Completing kit orders
- Travel/Expenses for UK, DE and FR
- Solving Posting Disputes (Reclaims)
- Completing iNeed requests for New Starters for user ID's and kit
- Texting engineers
Successful applicants must be confident in using different IT systems such as MS Word and a computer. Having worked in an office/customer service role previously you will be confident all aspects of support and have great attention to detail. You should be an excellent communicator and be able to use your initiative well. You will need to be able to work under pressure and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload.