Warehouse Assistant Required - IT Warehouse
Based within a thriving location at Hatfield Business Park our clients head office is a fantastic place to work. If you are looking for a new challenge, one of Europe's leading IT infrastructure service providers is looking for Warehouse Operatives to come and be a part of their expansion. Successful applicants must have previous warehouse experience, and will be working alongside the configuration team. Receiving goods in and preparing items for dispatch, boxing and unpacking equipment and scanning deliveries onto an in-house system.
- Previous warehouse experience would be an advantage
- Able to use scanning device to register deliveries
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in using portable scanning machines
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Motivated by working towards targets
- Goods in/Goods out experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under own initiative
Warehouse experience would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided. You will have an organised approach to a busy working schedule, naturally you will enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic team and with the desire to deliver high service to our client. If you're looking for the opportunity to build your career with an industry leader, then please forward you're CV.