£20k basic - £25k+ O.T.E (uncapped commission)
Full-Time / Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a competent and enthusiastic Event Planner to join one of Europe's largest events and travel companies. We provide fantastic group weekends across the UK and Europe and package day and night time activities with accommodation and transport.
There's no cold-calling involved and you'll be working with warm leads to sell exciting locations, activities and nightlife products which you'll also experience throughout the year with the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Hit monthly and quarterly targets and KPI's
- Manage own leads to ensure good service and regular contact
- Maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Create a positive customer experience
Key competencies ideally will include:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer and CRM skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- High self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to work independently and as part of team
- The ability to excel in a competitive market
- A good level of numeracy
Hours of work:
- 37.5hrs per week, Mon-Fri
- UK and European travel to experience our destinations
- Discounted hotel stays
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 after one year
Preferred experience (but by no means essential):
- Account management
- Proven sales track record
- Travel industry experience
Similar skills / experience include; Travel Coordinator, Event Planner, Travel Event Coordinator, Travel Planner, Account Manager
Please send your CV with covering letter to us - we look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Event Planner role click ‘apply'. You will shortly receive an email which you will need to read and respond to in order for your application to be considered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Event Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly