Weekend Home Care Worker
InTouch Home Care is looking for Home Care Workers with the personality and passion to build great relationships with our clients in the Potters Bar area for a variety of shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Your day to day duties will include:
• Promoting and supporting clients to have best quality of life in the comfort of their own homes with housekeeping, meal planning and preparation and assisting with daily routines
• Supporting and accompanying clients in the local community to appointments and social events if and when necessary.
Suitable Home Care Workers will have:
• Good communication skills
• Good time-keeping and organisation skills
• Flexibility as short notice cover is sometimes required
• Ability to build friendly yet professional relationships
• Ability to travel locally via public transport or access to own vehicle
Don't worry if you do not have Home Care experience as we have extensive training and on-going development opportunities that will enable to you confidently deliver person-centered care to a high standard.
As part of our Home care team you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Referral Bonuses
• Paid waiting time in between calls and travel expenses
• Free mandatory training and paid refresher courses
• Supportive Consultant team available for advice and support 24 hours a day
* InTouch Home Care has been supporting people in Barnet, Hertfordshire and London for over 20 years and is an equal opportunities employer *