5 days left
- Full Time
40 hours, Mon-Fri
We are looking for a competent and well-organised Work Planner to join our existing Planning department in programming country-wide work schedules for our 200 field-based stocktakers.
You will play an integral role in ensuring our field-based operations run smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for planning and scheduling stocktakes and audit dates by liaising with both Clients and stocktakers alike. You must have a proven track record of working to strict time lines and have the ability to prioritise whilst working under pressure. You must possess the ability to communicate via phone and email to ensuring that all Stocktakers are aware of their schedules and that all pertinent information is shared prior to stocktake dates. Client-side, you will act as the main point of contact for day to day operational queries, so a good level of customer care along with excellent attention to detail is essential.
1. Plan and schedule work for our field based team.
2. Liaise with stocktakers on availability
3. Act as point of contact for stocktaking clients (at site level)
4. Maximise the utilisation of our workforce across the 7 day week in the most cost effective way.
5. Identify and refer additional service opportunities in addition to stocktaking
Proven admin experience
Demonstrate strong telephone manner, assertiveness and communications skills
Experience using office management systems
Logic and problem solving skills
Strong organisational and planning skills
Proficiency in MS Office and strong level of computer literacy
Apply for Work Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly