Nursery Nurse -
We are currently looking for a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant for our client an established children's day nursery in St Albans.
You will be joining a leading childcare provider offering excellent career progression opportunities, a starting salary of GBP16,000 - GBP20,000 per annum + benefits in addition to ongoing training and support.
Nursery Nurse Role
* Provide an enabling environment in which all children can play, learn and develop
* Observe and assess children's learning and development in line with the EYFS
* Maintaining accurate reports on children's records
* Ensure safeguarding policies and procedures are followed
Nursery Nurse Requirements
You will need the following:
*NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent - Level 2 Nursery Nurse working towards their Level 3 may be considered depending on experience
* A knowledge of the EYFS learning goals
* An understanding of Nursery safeguarding policies and procedures to deliver a secure, safe and happy environment for children
* An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children
* Enthusiasm & passion for providing high-quality childcare
Nursery Nurse Benefits
You will receive:
* Ongoing training and development
* Desirable benefits package
* Private Pension Scheme
* Childcare discount
Due to the nature of this role enhanced DBS checks will be conducted.
If you wish to apply for or discuss this Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant position further or need advice in making your next career step please forward your cv on the link below.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.