Client Relationship Executive
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for Client Relationship Executive - based in Barnet - paying GBP19,000 to GBP22,000 (dependent on experience).
This role is suited to someone who likes to work in a busy role who has experience in maintaning and developing business relationships with clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining & Developing long term client relationships
- Answering queries from clients
- Provide training to clients to ensure they know how to use online system
- Speak to clients with regards to products
- Update the in house system accuratley
- Achieving set KPIs
- Resolve any client queries
- General ad-hoc duties
Skills and experience required:
- Able to multi task throughout the entirety of the role
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively within different teams throughout the business
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.