6 days left
- Flexible Hours
We're excited to be partnering this rapidly growing, fast paced business in North Herts who are seeking a proactive, flexible and rounded Administrator to join their friendly team in what will be a busy and varied role.
Our client offers a really lovely working environment, with nice offices and a friendly atmosphere - but a bustling, 'every day is different' opportunity so applicants should be hard working, personable and have a 'can do' attitude to be considered.
Daily duties will include:
- PA/Secretarial support to Directors
- Travel/parking/hotel booking for Senior Managers/Directors as required
- Purchasing responsibility for office supplies/stationary
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Handling incoming calls appropriately and professionally dealing with queries
- Admin support to the general business as required
You must be able to drive and have your own transport to be considered as there may be the occasional requirement to travel to other local sites of the business. Strong general IT experience is also necessary as working with MS Office products will be a daily occurrence.
A superb opportunity to really 'own' an autonomous and proactive role, please apply now to be considered for this growth oriented, busy and forward-thinking business! Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those selected for the short-list.