Sales Support Executive
Sales Support Executive
Circa GBP22,000 to GBP23,000 per annum
Fixed term until June 2018 - available immediately
The IET are seeking a positive and self-motivated Sales Support Executive to be part of a team delivering high quality sales support to IET internal and external customers and stakeholders involved with the sales of IET digital and hard copy products.
This position is key in the provision of accurate sales information to enable effective targeting by the KS sales teams to maximise revenue. The successful candidate will have had some experience in sales administration, with a high standard of numeracy. Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must!
You will also be proficient in MS Office packages and confident using financial and customer relationship management systems. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are essential.
You will be joining a small, dedicated and hardworking sales support team who offer knowledge and expertise when solving problems and provide cross team support during busy periods.
This is an exciting role for a self-starter who is adaptable! If this is you, then we would love to hear from you soon!
Main Duties and Responsibilities (summary):
- Providing effective support to the sales teams, helping to achieve revenue targets each year;
- Management of accurate financial and product records in MS Excel & CRM systems ensuring consistency between them all;
- Collation and distribution of financial reports to manage accruals income;
- Identification and resolution of potential discrepancies between the reports and systems in consultation with the sales staff;
- Follow up of late payments from customers, subscription agents and vendors;
- Raising renewal quotes, processing payments and raising invoices for a variety of publishing products within a timely manner;
- Maintain a close working relationship between the different sales team regions and ensure sales leads are passed to the appropriate teams;
- Continued development of the working relationships between the sales teams and finance;
- Responsibility for department email boxes. Corresponding typically with customers, vendors, agents and international sales staff;
- Accountancy/Financial experience, with a high standard of numeracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communications skills
- Sales administration or customer service experience
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to manipulate data to provide a large variety of sales reports
- Strong team player with a willingness to support all members of the team;
- Ability to prioritise own workload within broad guidelines to meet deadlines.
- Experience of financial and customer relationship management systems;
- Knowledge of IET products and services;
- Business or numerate degree or part qualified accounting technician