Team Assistant - Ocado Solutions
1 day left
- Flexible Hours
Salary GBPCompetitive plus benefits
Closing date 07 Aug 2017
Hours 40 hours per week
Contract type Full-time
Location Hatfield (Head Office)
On the surface, we are the world's largest online-only grocery retailer. Customers use our award winning mobile applications and website to place their orders, which are packed in our world-class automated warehouse, and delivered in one hour time slots.
Look under the surface however, and you will unearth a dynamic technology company that has the look, feel and culture of an innovative software start-up.
What will I be doing...
- Extensive diary management and supporting the senior team members: including arranging meetings with internal or external clients; book meeting rooms, organise catering; book travel and accommodation and arranging travel itineraries.
- Meetings management: preparation including production, collation and distribution of reports, KPIs and agendas; note and minute taking; action point follow up
- Relationship management: liaison with senior clients and their assistants across multiple geographies, timezones and cultures, developing positive, lasting and collaborative relationships
- Administration responsibilities: carry out all usual secretarial duties and general office duties including answering phone calls and emails in a timely and appropriate manner, production of items for action, for signature and for reading for senior team members; expenses and credit card management; holiday bookings; stationery and business card ordering; maintaining up to date details for business contacts; safekeeping of documentation and filing
- Documentation management: responsible for safekeeping and management of documentation, ensuring timely approval process for legal and other documents
- Team member: be the primary point of contact for all Ocado Solutions team members during periods of absence ensuring enquiries and issues are resolved or escalated appropriately; work collaboratively providing cover for other members as appropriate; provide support to the wider legal team including legal team attendance recording
We'd love to hear from you if you can demonstrate...
- Previous experience in an administrative team based role within a fast paced environment requiring tact, judgement, discretion, cool head and a good sense of humour.
- Ideally speaks other languages to the level where they can conduct business#
- Touch typing 60+ wpm
- Ability to communicate effectively at all employee levels (including upwards and with external corporate customers) using a variety of media;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to talk to people from all walks of life. You have the ability to solve problems with positive outcomes.
- Experience of working successfully with senior management.
- Flexible, upbeat and committed approach to working hours to support 24/7 business operation,
- Ability to manage multiple diaries, organise travel and accommodation reservations.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint to Intermediate level and familiar with Cloud based tools such as Google Apps including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, etc.
- You've been described as Approachable, Flexible, Engaged, Creative, Attentive
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free shares
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years' service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to participate in Sharesave and Buy as You Earn schemes
- Discounted shopping on Ocado.com, Smart Pass and destination sites
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy, dynamic and growing Division within Ocado and an ideal opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of the business.