Sales Administrator - Entry Level
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Sales Administrator, GBP15,000, Hertford
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to secure their first office based role as full training will be given. All you need to demonstrate is a good solid work ethic, lots of enthusiasm and a 'can-do' attitude.
As a Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the sales team. This role offers the chance to grow and develop and full training will be provided on all aspects of the role.
- Assisting with the production of Key documents
- Maintaining enquiry spreadsheets
- Preparing monthly reports
- Liaising with external clients
- Collating and sending our marketing packs
- Diary maintenance and setting appointments
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Excel
Keywords: Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Administrator, Sales Coordinator, School Leaver, College Leaver
Location: Ware, Stevenage, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.