HR/Payroll Administrator - lovely property company, St Albans, up to GBP
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Would you like to for one of the leading property companies in St Albans?
You will be in an exciting multi tasking environment where your communication skills and presentation will be vitally important.
The company operate from lovely offices in the town centre and offer free parking and a wide range of benefits!
This is a varied position with an emphasis on payroll and HR administration support for the sales and lettings team. You'll have a confident, adaptable personality coupled with a warm professional manner.
You will be a highly organised forward thinker with excellent written and spoken English. The role requires a reactive approach to your work with the capability to juggle many tasks simultaneously. A conscientious approach is essential with a keen eye for detail.
- Processing payroll for 35 employees
- Accounts admin
- HR administration including sickness, holiday, health and safety etc
- Uploading property details onto various sites
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Dealing with sales letters, invoices and any other essential correspondence
- Database management and maintaining office systems
- A range of ad hoc duties as the need of the business demands
- At least 2 years' experience within HR/accounts admin
- Confident personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Unflappable nature with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
The office is professional and hardworking with a great team dynamic - supportive and inclusive. A sense of humour is essential!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Salary: GBP20k-GBP23k depending on experience
Benefits: Free parking, 20 days holiday - increasing to 26 for each year of service with an extra day for your Birthday!