Apprentice Engine Builder
Title: Apprentice Engine Builder
Company: Revolve Technologies Limited (RTL)
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Mountune.
During your 3 year apprenticeship, you will be taught through on the job training and college leave in accordance with current apprenticeship regulation, to be able to:
- Diagnose, repair, modify, and maintain specifically engine and powertrain related systems.
- Correct and safe removal, replacement, adjustment, and testing of engine components and systems.
- Safely operate and be proficient in the use of all workshop equipment and hand tools pertaining to the above tasks.
- These operations may be completed in RTL workshops, Customer Site or in the field.
- Work from verbal direction, written direction, sketches, detail drawings, and service manual instruction.
- Work in any of the workshop departments as and when deemed appropriate by Management to gain practical/theoretical knowledge of the technical side of RTL.
These areas will include:
Engine build workshop
Engine test facility
Vehicle workshop, mechanical/electrical
Any other area/department deemed suitable to allow advancement of technical knowledge or understanding of the business
- Any other task deemed within your technical capabilities.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Apply for Apprentice Engine Builder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly