Process Technology Manager
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Process Technology Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Process Technology Manager you will be responsible for building and leading a Process Technology team with a view to delivering engineering solutions across yield improvement and waste reduction projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Technology Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for building and leading a manufacturing focussed team of Process Engineers to deliver engineering solutions within Yield Improvement and Waste Reduction.
2. As the Process Technology Manager you will responsible for the development and subsequent implementation of Yield Improvement and Waste Reduction Programmes.
3. As the successful candidate you will be required to provide Process Engineering expertise and leadership across numerous, cross-functional projects.
4. You will be required to asses all processes in regards to quality, safety, best practise and adherence to cGMP regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Technology Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful applicant will have a relevant degree in a related engineering discipline such as Chemical Engineering. Chartered Engineer status would be desirable.
2. Proven Leadership and Management experience within a Process Engineering division. Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and/or Sterile Manufacturing experience is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with delivering waste reduction and yield improvement projects is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Process Engineer | Chemical Engineer | Process Technology | Process Management | Leadership | Yield Improvement | Waste Reduction | Manufacturing | cGMP | Sterile | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.