3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an award winning contract research organisation responsible for a wide variety of activities in the pre-clinical drug discovery space. Due to expansion in the DMPK Team, an opportunity has arisen in their Northwest London and Hertfordshire sites for highly motivated Scientists to join the pharmacology department and play a key role in drug discovery projects.
- A first degree in an appropriate scientific subject (i.e. pharmacology or medical sciences)
- Home Office License modules 1-3 essential, module 4 desirable
- Administration of drug solutions via the most common routes
- Experience in terminal tissue and repeated blood sampling including micro sampling
- Surgical experience in catheter implantation would be an advantage
- Experience in Pharmacokinetic studies, preferably in an industrial setting will be a distinct advantage
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work as a part of the team in the general day to day running of the laboratories with a high degree of self-motivation and a proactive approach to work
- To plan and complete laboratory work independently and as part of a project team to meet project deadlines
- Regular working hours will be from 9am to 5pm. However, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for continuing/completing studies which fall out of regular working hours. Flexible working hours will be implemented in such circumstances as they arise.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.