Business Support Coordinator
Business Support Coordinator
Expiry date: 17:30, 04 August 2017
Salary: Highly competitive package
Benefits: Competitive package, including premium healthcare and progressional opportunities
At Sopher + Co we make it our business to understand and add value to our clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect.
We're immensely proud of our roots and maintain a family business approach in everything we do. Our valued employees create the best results, regardless of the client size or location. Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that cannot be matched by more conventional firms.
About your role
Due to an internal move, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Support Coordinator in our tax division. We're looking for a talented candidate that aspires to progress within our well-established and friendly practice. The role offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients, ranging from High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business. Once established in your role, you'll be given the opportunity to work autonomously, present ideals to improve our service and the opportunity to use your initiative in supporting our Managers.
Duties will include
- Providing business administration support to the three Senior Managers responsible for the group's tax compliance and advisory services
- Typing letters, correspondence and similar written communication
- Diary management, arranging meetings and booking facilities with minimal supervision
- Managing email inboxes to include responding on the manager's behalf, forwarding to relevant individuals and drafting responses on behalf of the managers
- Managing telephone calls and dealing with client queries
- Providing cover for the Senior Partners personal assistant as and when required
- Taking an active role as part of the tax admin team in the billing requirements including, running WIP reports, raising invoices and updating the tracker
- There will also be general administration duties such as filing, mail-merges and general ad-hoc support to the wider Tax team
Naturally, you'll be able to offer and demonstrate previous office support experience within a professional organisation. It would be ideal if you came from an accountancy or financial based firm. You will be confident in working to a high standard, have excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to your work.
Additionally, we'd like you to have/be:
- Previous administrator and coordination support to Managers or senior personnel
- Good typing and keyboard skills
- Ideally have English and Maths to GSCE standard
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
Sopher + Co are committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and we expect all our employees to act in accordance with this policy, we recognise the key role it plays in the success of our business.