Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for your next challenge?
Are you experienced teaching Primary?
Have you demonstrated improvements in attainment in Primary?
As the ideal Primary Teacher, you will;
- Have experience teaching either Key Stage 1 (Year 1 or Year 2), or Key Stage 2 (Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 or Year 6)
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Have positive behaviour management strategies
- Be keen to take on your class and really make it your own
- Be keen to take on the journey of improvement from 'Good' to 'Outstanding' in the next academic year
4myschools is an education recruitment company who have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly; we believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference not only to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach but also on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the ideal Primary Teacher opportunity for you, please apply now or call to speak to one of our consultants!